Butternut Squash Soup
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Warm and creamy, this Butternut Squash Soup recipe is comfort in a bowl. And 'cause we start with frozen squash, it couldn't be easier! It's perfect on those bitter cold nights as you cuddle up with the hubby to stay warm. A quick and easy feel-good recipe, our Butternut Squash Soup will have you go backing for seconds.
What You'll Need
- 2 (12-ounce) packages frozen butternut squash, thawed
- 1 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups half-and-half
What to Do
- In a large saucepan, combine all ingredients except half-and-half; mix well. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring frequently.
- Reduce heat to low and stir in half-and-half until well blended. Simmer until heated through. Serve immediately.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you've never heard of toad-in-the-hole, well, let us enlighten you! It's a recipe that is perfect for breakfast, dinner, or even brinner -- that's breakfast for dinner! Our Sheet Pan Toad-in-the-Hole comes together with all the flavors you love, without any of the mess of a traditional big breakfast. Once you try it, you're gonna wonder how you lived without it!