Easy Wonton Soup
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
No need to head to a Chinese restaurant when you want a piping hot bowl of Wonton Soup. Our Easy Wonton Soup is perfect for those times when you want to eat in, and it tastes delicious!
What You'll Need:
- 1 1/4 pounds ground pork
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 5 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 cup fresh mushrooms, sliced (2-1/2 ounces)
- 6 scallions, sliced
- 1 (12-ounce) package wonton skins, cut into 1/2-inch strips
What To Do:
- In a soup pot, brown pork over medium-high heat 3 to 5 minutes or until no pink remains. Drain off excess liquid.
- Reduce heat to medium and add remaining ingredients except wonton skins; bring to a boil.
- Separate wonton strips and stir into soup. Cook an additional 8 to 10 minutes, or until wontons are cooked.
- Our Egg Drop Soup is another favorite take-out soup!
- Looking for more traditional Chinese food recipes that you can easily make at home? Don't miss our collection of 39 Takeout Dishes to Make at Home: Easy Chinese Recipes!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We paired two American favorites to make one outrageously good summer recipe. Our Mac & Cheese Burger is a big juicy burger that's topped with lettuce, pickles, bacon, and...macaroni and cheese! Make these burgers at your next cookout and we're sure you'll have the most interesting burgers on the block!