We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
No need to plan a fiesta when you want to serve this soup, 'cause anytime you make it, it's fiesta time!
What You'll Need
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 medium-sized green or red bell peppers (or 1 of each), diced
- 2 cans (10¾ ounces each) condensed cream of potato soup
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup picante sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Mexican cheese blend
What to Do
- In a large saucepan, melt the butter over medium-high heat. Add the peppers and sauté for 5 to 6 minutes, or until tender.
- Reduce the heat to medium and add the remaining ingredients except the cheese. Cook for 3 to 5 minutes, or until heated through, stirring frequently. Do not boil.
- Stir in the cheese until melted, then serve immediately.
Garnish with some chopped fresh parsley or an additional spoonful of picante sauce in the center of each bowl.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 232
- Calories from Fat 106
- Total Fat 12g 18 %
- Saturated Fat 7.0g 35 %
- Trans Fat 0.2g 0 %
- Protein 9.1g 18 %
- Cholesterol 35mg 12 %
- Sodium 1,148mg 48 %
- Total Carbohydrates 24g 8 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.6g 6 %
- Sugars 8.8g 0 %