Garden Tortellini Bake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- SERVING SIZE
- 2 cups per serving
- COOK TIME
- 35 Min
Turn boring bagged tortellini into a hearty meal with this simple recipe. Just bake the tortellini with frozen vegetables, tomato sauce, and cheese and, in no time, you'll have a dinner the whole family will love. It's your own personal trip to the gardens of Italy!
What You'll Need
- 1 (20-ounce) package refrigerated three-cheese tortellini
- 1 (23-ounce) jar marinara sauce
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen Italian vegetables, thawed
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon sliced fresh basil
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Cook tortellini according to package directions; drain.
- In a large bowl, toss tortellini with marinara sauce, vegetables, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, and basil. Spoon into baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, 30 minutes. Remove from oven and sprinkle with mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses. Bake an additional 5 to 10 minutes or until heated through.
Check This Out!
- For more Italian dinner favorites, try our Tomato Angel Pasta or our Spaghetti Carbonara!
- Use your slow cooker to make our Slow Cooker Baked Ziti. And for something extra hearty, make this Tuna Melt Casserole.
- Enjoy this Chocolate-Kissed Italian Biscotti or our Lighter Tiramisu for a sweet Italian finish.
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.