Garden Tortellini Bake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- SERVING SIZE
- 2 cups per serving
- COOK TIME
- 35 Min
Turn boring bagged tortellini into a hearty meal with this simple recipe. Just bake the tortellini with frozen vegetables, tomato sauce, and cheese and, in no time, you'll have a dinner the whole family will love. It's your own personal trip to the gardens of Italy!
What You'll Need
- 1 (20-ounce) package refrigerated three-cheese tortellini
- 1 (23-ounce) jar marinara sauce
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen Italian vegetables, thawed
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon sliced fresh basil
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Cook tortellini according to package directions; drain.
- In a large bowl, toss tortellini with marinara sauce, vegetables, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, and basil. Spoon into baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, 30 minutes. Remove from oven and sprinkle with mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses. Bake an additional 5 to 10 minutes or until heated through.
Check This Out!
- For more Italian dinner favorites, try our Tomato Angel Pasta or our Spaghetti Carbonara!
- Use your slow cooker to make our Slow Cooker Baked Ziti. And for something extra hearty, make this Tuna Melt Casserole.
- Enjoy this Chocolate-Kissed Italian Biscotti or our Lighter Tiramisu for a sweet Italian finish.