Pumpkin Cheesecake Soup
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Start off your Thanksgiving meal with a twist this year. Our velvety smooth Pumpkin Cheesecake Soup is a refreshing change of pace. If you love pumpkin pie, you'll love this soup.
What You'll Need
- 2 (30-ounce) cans pumpkin pie mix
- 3 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 2 cups (1 pint) half-and-half
- 1 cup sour cream
- Nutmeg for garnish, optional
What to Do
- In a soup pot, whisk the pumpkin pie mix and chicken broth over medium-high heat and cook 7 to 8 minutes, or until hot.
- Slowly stir in the half-and-half and cook 2 to 3 more minutes, or until heated through.
- Top each serving with a dollop of sour cream and a sprinkle of nutmeg, if desired.
Why not use hollowed-out gourds such as pie pumpkins or squash as individual serving bowls?
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Nothing is more welcoming than a big pot of soup at the end of a long day, and with our recipe for Potato Corn Soup you can whip up a bowl of comfort anytime you want. It takes just about 30 minutes to get this soup on your dinner table, which makes it weeknight-friendly, too!