Pumpkin Cheesecake Soup
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Start off your Thanksgiving meal with a twist this year. Our velvety smooth Pumpkin Cheesecake Soup is a refreshing change of pace. If you love pumpkin pie, you'll love this soup.
What You'll Need
- 2 (30-ounce) cans pumpkin pie mix
- 3 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 2 cups (1 pint) half-and-half
- 1 cup sour cream
- Nutmeg for garnish, optional
What to Do
- In a soup pot, whisk the pumpkin pie mix and chicken broth over medium-high heat and cook 7 to 8 minutes, or until hot.
- Slowly stir in the half-and-half and cook 2 to 3 more minutes, or until heated through.
- Top each serving with a dollop of sour cream and a sprinkle of nutmeg, if desired.
Why not use hollowed-out gourds such as pie pumpkins or squash as individual serving bowls?
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You'll experience pure bliss after just one bite of our Cranberry Bliss Bread. This homemade cranberry nut bread is so special-tasting, you might want to make a few loaves at a time to share with loved ones (it's a great homemade gift for the holidays!). When you're ready to enjoy your own, slather on some butter and let the goodness sink in!