Pumpkin Cheesecake Soup
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Start off your Thanksgiving meal with a twist this year. Our velvety smooth Pumpkin Cheesecake Soup is a refreshing change of pace. If you love pumpkin pie, you'll love this soup.
What You'll Need
- 2 (30-ounce) cans pumpkin pie mix
- 3 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 2 cups (1 pint) half-and-half
- 1 cup sour cream
- Nutmeg for garnish, optional
What to Do
- In a soup pot, whisk the pumpkin pie mix and chicken broth over medium-high heat and cook 7 to 8 minutes, or until hot.
- Slowly stir in the half-and-half and cook 2 to 3 more minutes, or until heated through.
- Top each serving with a dollop of sour cream and a sprinkle of nutmeg, if desired.
Why not use hollowed-out gourds such as pie pumpkins or squash as individual serving bowls?
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you have a big Christmas list, we've got a yummy, budget-friendly solution! Our Caramel-Dipped Chocolate Apples are the perfect DIY Christmas gifts! Everyone will love the combo of ooey gooey caramel, sweet chocolate, and crisp apple, but want to know the best part? There's an unlimited amount of ways to decorate these!