Pumpkin Cheesecake Soup
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Start off your Thanksgiving meal with a twist this year. Our velvety smooth Pumpkin Cheesecake Soup is a refreshing change of pace. If you love pumpkin pie, you'll love this soup.
What You'll Need
- 2 (30-ounce) cans pumpkin pie mix
- 3 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 2 cups (1 pint) half-and-half
- 1 cup sour cream
- Nutmeg for garnish, optional
What to Do
- In a soup pot, whisk the pumpkin pie mix and chicken broth over medium-high heat and cook 7 to 8 minutes, or until hot.
- Slowly stir in the half-and-half and cook 2 to 3 more minutes, or until heated through.
- Top each serving with a dollop of sour cream and a sprinkle of nutmeg, if desired.
Why not use hollowed-out gourds such as pie pumpkins or squash as individual serving bowls?
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
No game day bash is complete without a platter stacked high with chicken wings, and our recipe for Lemon Pepper Chicken Wings is a flavor-packed winner. Coated with a to-die-for lemon pepper sauce, these homemade chicken wings are like nothing you've ever had before.