Steak and Potato Soup
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This hearty Steak and Potato Soup will satisfy even the biggest appetites. It's loaded with potatoes, veggies, and, of course, steak. Eat up, and enjoy!
What You'll Need
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 pounds round steak, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 cups water
- 2 (10-3/4-ounce) cans condensed beef broth
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables
- 3 baking potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 (1-ounce) package onion soup mix
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add steak, and cook 5 minutes or until browned. Place in a 5-quart or larger slow cooker.
- Combine flour and water, stirring until smooth. Pour over steak in slow cooker. Add beef broth and remaining ingredients to slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 8 hours or HIGH for 4 hours.