Turkey Noodle Soup
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
No more taking a back seat to chicken noodle soup! Uh uh! You're gonna be gobblin' up your own homemade turkey noodle soup in no time.
What You'll Need
- 8 cups water
- 2 turkey thighs or drumsticks (about 3 pounds total)
- 2 onions, coarsely chopped
- 3 carrots, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 2 celery stalks, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 8 ounces medium egg noodles
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen corn
What to Do
- In an 8-quart soup pot, combine all ingredients except noodles and corn. Bring to a boil over high heat, then reduce heat to low, cover, and simmer about 1-1/2 hours, or until turkey is fork-tender and cooked through.
- Carefully remove turkey from pot; remove and discard bones and skin, then cut meat into chunks.
- Meanwhile, increase soup heat to high and bring to a boil; add noodles to pot and cook 5 minutes, then return turkey meat to pot. Add corn and cook 4 to 5 minutes, or until noodles are tender and corn is thoroughly heated. Serve immediately.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 437
- Calories from Fat 49
- Total Fat 5.4g 8 %
- Saturated Fat 1.5g 7 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 27g 53 %
- Cholesterol 103mg 34 %
- Sodium 1,289mg 54 %
- Total Carbohydrates 74g 25 %
- Dietary Fiber 6.9g 27 %
- Sugars 8.8g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you've only got 15 minutes to make dinner, then you're going to love this pressure cooker recipe for 15-Minute Chicken Cacciatore. This is a fast and flavor-packed version of a classic Italian dish. Your family is going to devour it!