Turkey Noodle Soup
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
No more taking a back seat to chicken noodle soup! Uh uh! You're gonna be gobblin' up your own homemade turkey noodle soup in no time.
What You'll Need
- 8 cups water
- 2 turkey thighs or drumsticks (about 3 pounds total)
- 2 onions, coarsely chopped
- 3 carrots, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 2 celery stalks, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 8 ounces medium egg noodles
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen corn
What to Do
- In an 8-quart soup pot, combine all ingredients except noodles and corn. Bring to a boil over high heat, then reduce heat to low, cover, and simmer about 1-1/2 hours, or until turkey is fork-tender and cooked through.
- Carefully remove turkey from pot; remove and discard bones and skin, then cut meat into chunks.
- Meanwhile, increase soup heat to high and bring to a boil; add noodles to pot and cook 5 minutes, then return turkey meat to pot. Add corn and cook 4 to 5 minutes, or until noodles are tender and corn is thoroughly heated. Serve immediately.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 437
- Calories from Fat 49
- Total Fat 5.4g 8 %
- Saturated Fat 1.5g 7 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 27g 53 %
- Cholesterol 103mg 34 %
- Sodium 1,289mg 54 %
- Total Carbohydrates 74g 25 %
- Dietary Fiber 6.9g 27 %
- Sugars 8.8g 0 %