Two Bean Taco Soup
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What's not to love about the meaty, authentic flavor of this Two Bean Taco Soup? The answer to that question is simple... nothing! Try it and you'll see why!
What You'll Need
- 1 1/2 pounds ground chuck
- 1 (1-1/4-ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1 (1-ounce) package Ranch dressing mix
- 2 (15-1/4-ounce) cans whole kernel corn with red and green bell peppers, undrained
- 1 (16-ounce) can pinto beans, undrained
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, undrained
- 1 (28-ounce) can diced tomatoes with garlic and onion
- 1 (4.5-ounce) can chopped green chilies, undrained
- 1 3/4 cups beef broth
What to Do
- Cook beef in a large skillet over medium-high heat, stirring until it crumbles and is no longer pink; drain.
- Combine meat, taco seasoning mix, and next 7 ingredients in a 6- to 7-quart slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on LOW setting 5 hours. Serve with desired toppings like some shredded Cheddar cheese, sour cream, tortilla chips, or chopped fresh cilantro.
This is a sure crowd-pleaser, it makes 15 cups! Just pop the tops of these canned goods, and dump 'em all in your slow cooker with the ground beef. Then forget about it; at least for the next 5 hours!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
While we love the hearty, warm-ya-up penne pasta recipes, sometimes, when the weather is warming up, we want to go lighter and brighter. That's what inspired our easy-to-make Pasta Penne Toss! It's a fresh-tasting, one-pot pasta dish that comes together with Kalamata olives and chunked up tomatoes. Plus, since it cooks up in no time, it's the perfect weeknight meal for the family!