Beet and Corn Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
With a few shortcuts, we can throw together this great-tasting Beet and Corn Salad in no time. Serve it up with your grilling favorites or along with a hearty sandwich.
What You'll Need
- 1 (16-ounce) jar sliced pickled beets, drained, 2 tablespoons liquid reserved
- 1 (9-ounce) box frozen corn, thawed
- 1 (9-ounce) box frozen sugar snap peas, thawed
- 1/2 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 rib celery, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh basil
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine beets, corn, sugar snap peas, bell pepper, celery, and parsley.
- In a medium bowl, combine reserved beet liquid, vinegar, mustard, oil, salt, and black pepper; whisk until well blended. Stir in basil then pour over beet mixture, tossing gently to coat.
- Serve immediately, or chill until ready to serve.
Recipe courtesy of Seneca Foods Corporation
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Pull-Apart Cheese Bread is great for a movie night at home with some friends and family. That's 'cause this pull-apart bread is made with delicious and irresistible ingredients, like two kinds of melted cheese and yummy buttermilk biscuits. Just don't blame us if this recipe steals the show!