Italian Stuffed Zucchini Boats
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Summer yields some of the best produce! Our Italian Stuffed Zucchini Boats are a creative way to utilize some of those delicious veggies you have growing in your garden or picked up from the market! Italian zucchini boats are some of our favorite ways to clean out the fridge - and if you've got some ground meat on-hand, why not throw that in too?
What You'll Need
- 2 zucchinis
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tomato, seeded and finely chopped
- 1/2 cup finely chopped fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3/4 cup (3 ounces) shredded Parmesan cheese, divided
- 2 teaspoons fresh basil, chopped
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Cut zucchinis in half lengthwise; scoop out pulp and seeds, leaving 1/4-inch shell (use a small spoon for this). Reserve pulp from both zucchinis and chop.
- In a medium bowl, combine pulp, garlic, tomato, mushrooms, basil, oregano, crushed red pepper flakes, olive oil and 1/2 cup cheese. Divide mixture evenly between zucchini shells. Place stuffed zucchinis in prepared baking dish; cover with foil.
- Bake 25 minutes, or until zucchinis are tender. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake uncovered 5 minutes more or until cheese is melted. Top with fresh basil and serve.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Saturated Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 0.0g 0 %
- Cholesterol 0.0mg 0 %
- Sodium 0.0mg 0 %
- Total Carbohydrates 0.0g 0 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.0g 0 %
- Sugars 0.0g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
For a fresh and quick meal, whip up our Fresh Garden Pasta! Made with all the warm weather favorites, like zucchini, summer squash, and onion chunks, our garden veggie angel pasta is a flavorful symphony of flavors. Dig in to enjoy the combination of roasted veggies that rests beautifully on top of some angel hair pasta! But the best part of this summer pasta recipe? It's totally budget-friendly! Plus, you can easily swap out your roasted veggies based on what's in your kitchen or available at the local farmer's market.