Cauliflower Griddle Cakes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
These Cauliflower Griddle Cakes will trick anyone into eating their vegetables, and loving them! After all, what's not to love in these cheesy and nutritious cakes?
What You'll Need
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup shredded low-fat Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional)
- 2 teaspoons olive oil, divided
What to Do
- In a large pot of boiling water, cook cauliflower and onion 10 to 15 minutes, or until fork-tender; drain.
- Mash cauliflower with an electric mixer until smooth. Stir in cheese, bread crumbs, eggs, salt, and cayenne pepper, if desired. Form mixture into twelve 2-inch patties.
- In a large skillet or griddle over medium heat, heat 1 teaspoon oil. Cook patties in batches, 4 to 5 minutes per side, or until golden and set, adding remaining oil as needed. Keep warm in oven on low temperature until all batches are finished.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 112
- Calories from Fat 49
- Total Fat 5.4g 8 %
- Saturated Fat 2.0g 10 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 7.4g 15 %
- Cholesterol 69mg 23 %
- Sodium 318mg 13 %
- Total Carbohydrates 9.8g 3 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.0g 8 %
- Sugars 2.5g 0 %
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
It just doesn't get more refreshing than watermelon pops in the summer! Plus, watermelon is a great fruit to help keep you hydrated when the sun is blazing overhead. We like to add a little bit of something extra to our Fruity Watermelon Pops by mixing in chopped berries or fresh mint! Yum!