Cauliflower Griddle Cakes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
These Cauliflower Griddle Cakes will trick anyone into eating their vegetables, and loving them! After all, what's not to love in these cheesy and nutritious cakes?
What You'll Need
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup shredded low-fat Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional)
- 2 teaspoons olive oil, divided
What to Do
- In a large pot of boiling water, cook cauliflower and onion 10 to 15 minutes, or until fork-tender; drain.
- Mash cauliflower with an electric mixer until smooth. Stir in cheese, bread crumbs, eggs, salt, and cayenne pepper, if desired. Form mixture into twelve 2-inch patties.
- In a large skillet or griddle over medium heat, heat 1 teaspoon oil. Cook patties in batches, 4 to 5 minutes per side, or until golden and set, adding remaining oil as needed. Keep warm in oven on low temperature until all batches are finished.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 112
- Calories from Fat 49
- Total Fat 5.4g 8 %
- Saturated Fat 2.0g 10 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 7.4g 15 %
- Cholesterol 69mg 23 %
- Sodium 318mg 13 %
- Total Carbohydrates 9.8g 3 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.0g 8 %
- Sugars 2.5g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This Crowd-Pleasing Brisket doesn't require a ton of fuss. There's no seasoning rub or long hours in a smoker required. Plus, since it's made with our own easy throw-together sauce, you better believe the flavors are bold!This melt-in-your-mouth brisket recipe is the perfect meal for any holiday, get-together, or anytime you feel like treating yourself. It's so easy and so flavorful, the crowd will think you worked all day!