Broccoli Mushroom Bake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
No need to wait for company to turn out fancy-looking, taste-tempting side dishes. With our Broccoli Mushroom Bake, it's a snap to make the gang at home feel special...any day of the week.
What You'll Need
- 2 (10-ounce) packages frozen broccoli spears, thawed and drained (see Note)
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (10 ¾-ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup Italian-flavored bread crumbs
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray.
- Place broccoli spears in a single layer in prepared baking dish; sprinkle with pepper.
- In a small bowl, mix together the soup and milk, and pour evenly over the broccoli. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and bread crumbs.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes, or until warmed through and golden.
This can also be made with fresh broccoli that you cut into spears and boil or steam until tender.