Easy Cauliflower Au Gratin
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Get even your most finicky veggie eaters to eagerly gobble down our creamy Easy Cauliflower Au Gratin! This tasty veggie oven bake can be thrown together in a snap, using convenient frozen and refrigerated basics!
What You'll Need
- 2 eggs
- 1 (10-ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (14-ounce) bag frozen cauliflower florets, thawed
- 3/4 cup French fried onions
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat an 8- x 8-inch baking dish or 2-quart casserole dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl beat eggs. Add soup, sour cream, butter, onion, 1 cup cheese, salt and pepper, mix well. Stir in cauliflower.
- Pour into prepared baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining cheese and French fried onions. Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until golden and bubbly.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our bakery-style Italian Cream Cake recipe may be a cake mix recipe, but it ends up with layer upon layer of a to-die-for from-scratch taste that'll make you feel like a star baker. You're gonna love how easy it is to make this Italian Cream Cake recipe!