We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
These little gems are just the right choice to serve as a side with your favorite steak. The gang will love 'em!
What You'll Need
- 3 pounds fresh button mushrooms
- 1 1/2 cups Burgundy wine
- 1 (10-1/2-ounce) can French onion soup
- 1/2 cup butter, cut into pieces
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- Place mushrooms in a 6-quart slow cooker; add wine and remaining ingredients.
- Cover and cook on HIGH setting 5 hours or on LOW setting 8 to 10 hours. Serve with a slotted spoon.
For more tasty mushroom ideas, check out our collection of 28 Mouthwatering Mushroom Recipes!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Calories 154
- Calories from Fat 90
- Total Fat 10g 15 %
- Saturated Fat 6.1g 31 %
- Trans Fat 0.4g 0 %
- Protein 4.8g 10 %
- Cholesterol 26mg 9 %
- Sodium 358mg 15 %
- Total Carbohydrates 7.4g 2 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.6g 6 %
- Sugars 3.8g 0 %