The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
Tasty, Easy Vegetable Recipes: 35 Vegetable Side Dishes, Dinners, and More
Carrot 'Waldorf' Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- 1 Hr 3 Min
Celery and walnuts add crunch, while raisins and pineapple sweeten this vitamin-packed salad. It's a play on the famous Waldorf salad, replacing the usual apple with colorful carrots.
What You'll Need
- 5 carrots, peeled and grated
- 1 (8-ounce) can pineapple tidbits in heavy syrup, undrained
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup sliced celery
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
What to Do
- Toss together all ingredients in a medium bowl. Cover and chill at least 1 hour before serving.
This recipe is from The Best of Mr. Food Cookbook Series Oxmoor House, Inc. If you would like more recipes like this, click here.
Jun 26, 2014
I love this salad can't wait to try your recpie!
- WAS THIS HELPFUL? YesNo
- REPORT ABUSE
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Overstuffed Portabella Mushrooms
- Incredibly Easy Broccoli Recipes: 28 Broccoli Casserole Recipes, Side Dishes, and More
- Zucchini Squares
- Easy Eggplant Recipes: 24 Simple Recipes with Eggplant
- Easy Moussaka
- Crispy Buttermilk Onion Rings
- Really Simple Spinach Souffle
- Garden Quiche
- Amazing Asparagus Quiche
- Sweet Onion Casserole