Cheesy Cauliflower and Broccoli
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This flavor-packed veggie dish boasts about half the fat and calories of the traditional version, so we can enjoy its healthy benefits without tipping the scale as much.
What You'll Need
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen cauliflower
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen broccoli
- 1 (10.75-ounce) can condensed reduced-fat cream of mushroom soup
- 1/4 cup low-fat milk
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
What to Do
- Prepare vegetables according to package directions; drain and set aside.
- In a medium saucepan, combine soup, milk, and Parmesan cheese over medium heat. Cook 5 to 6 minutes, until heated through and bubbly. Add mozzarella cheese and stir until melted. Add cooked vegetables and toss to coat; stir until heated through.