Cheesy Cauliflower and Broccoli
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This flavor-packed veggie dish boasts about half the fat and calories of the traditional version, so we can enjoy its healthy benefits without tipping the scale as much.
What You'll Need
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen cauliflower
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen broccoli
- 1 (10.75-ounce) can condensed reduced-fat cream of mushroom soup
- 1/4 cup low-fat milk
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
What to Do
- Prepare vegetables according to package directions; drain and set aside.
- In a medium saucepan, combine soup, milk, and Parmesan cheese over medium heat. Cook 5 to 6 minutes, until heated through and bubbly. Add mozzarella cheese and stir until melted. Add cooked vegetables and toss to coat; stir until heated through.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.