We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Fancy up a can of creamed corn with our recipe for Corn Fancy. This cornbread-style bake is great for serving when you've got company visiting 'cause it feeds a lot of people and it has an extra-special taste thanks to some chopped pimientos.
What You'll Need
- 1 (14-3/4-ounce) can cream-style corn
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 jar (2 ounces) chopped pimientos, drained
- 4 eggs, well beaten
- 1 (7.5-ounce) package corn muffin mix
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients except the cheese; mix well. Pour the mixture into a greased 1-1/2-quart casserole or baking dish.
- Bake 40 minutes. Sprinkle the top with the cheese, then bake for 15 to 20 minutes more or until the center is set.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
When the heat of summer has us turning away from comfort foods, we like to turn to recipes like this Chilled Beefed-Up Summer Salad. And, since salad is only as good as the dressing that goes on it, you can bet we've paired this beefy summer salad with the perfect, homemade, creamy horseradish dressing to make this extra mm..mm..tasty!