The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
Tasty, Easy Vegetable Recipes: 35 Vegetable Side Dishes, Dinners, and More
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- COOK TIME
- 55 Min
Fancy up a can of creamed corn with our recipe for Corn Fancy. This cornbread-style bake is great for serving when you've got company visiting 'cause it feeds a lot of people and it has an extra-special taste thanks to some chopped pimientos.
What You'll Need
- 1 (14-3/4-ounce) can cream-style corn
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 jar (2 ounces) chopped pimientos, drained
- 4 eggs, well beaten
- 1 (7.5-ounce) package corn muffin mix
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients except the cheese; mix well. Pour the mixture into a greased 1-1/2-quart casserole or baking dish.
- Bake 40 minutes. Sprinkle the top with the cheese, then bake for 15 to 20 minutes more or until the center is set.
Apr 21, 2016
Add one finely chopped jalapeno pepper for a little ZING
- WAS THIS HELPFUL? YesNo
- REPORT ABUSE
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Bacon and Horseradish Deviled Eggs
The taste bud tingling flavor of horseradish adds a zesty flair to our Bacon and Horseradish Deviled Eggs. This party-pleaser has the added flavor of smoky bacon bits sure to delight your hungry guests.