Walker Corn Souffle
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This is the perfect corn side dish recipe for Thanksgiving or anytime. That's because you only need a few pantry staples to whip up Walker Corn Souffle but the result is fancy enough to serve alongside your famous turkey recipe!
What You'll Need
- 2 (15-1/4-ounce) cans whole kernel corn, drained
- 2 (15-ounce) cans creamed corn
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup milk
- 4 eggs, beaten
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 2-quart baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well.
- Bake 75 to 80 minutes, or until center is set.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Calories 160
- Calories from Fat 29
- Total Fat 3.2g 5 %
- Saturated Fat 0.8g 4 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 6.1g 12 %
- Cholesterol 74mg 25 %
- Sodium 431mg 18 %
- Total Carbohydrates 31g 10 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.7g 11 %
- Sugars 5.8g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.