We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Okay, okay, you don't like the usual strong taste of onions. But made this way, so mellow and creamy, you're sure to have a change of heart about onions.
What You'll Need
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 2 onions, peeled and cut into wedges
- 1 (10 ¾-ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
What to Do
- In a medium skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat; saute onions 10 to 15 minutes, until onions soften and start to brown.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients; mix well then add to skillet, reduce heat, and simmer 5 to 8 minutes. Serve warm.
For an extra-fancy side dish, use 1 (16-ounce) package frozen pearl onions, thawed and drained.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Hosting a last-minute dinner party, or just looking for a way to fancy up a quick weeknight dinner? Well then, our Really Easy Pork Scaloppine is just the ticket. This dish looks fancy schmancy, but it only takes 10 minutes to make!