We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Okay, okay, you don't like the usual strong taste of onions. But made this way, so mellow and creamy, you're sure to have a change of heart about onions.
What You'll Need
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 2 onions, peeled and cut into wedges
- 1 (10 ¾-ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
What to Do
- In a medium skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat; saute onions 10 to 15 minutes, until onions soften and start to brown.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients; mix well then add to skillet, reduce heat, and simmer 5 to 8 minutes. Serve warm.
For an extra-fancy side dish, use 1 (16-ounce) package frozen pearl onions, thawed and drained.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
While we love the hearty, warm-ya-up penne pasta recipes, sometimes, when the weather is warming up, we want to go lighter and brighter. That's what inspired our easy-to-make Pasta Penne Toss! It's a fresh-tasting, one-pot pasta dish that comes together with Kalamata olives and chunked up tomatoes. Plus, since it cooks up in no time, it's the perfect weeknight meal for the family!