We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Okay, okay, you don't like the usual strong taste of onions. But made this way, so mellow and creamy, you're sure to have a change of heart about onions.
What You'll Need:
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 2 onions, peeled and cut into wedges
- 1 (10 ¾-ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
What To Do:
- In a medium skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat; saute onions 10 to 15 minutes, until onions soften and start to brown.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients; mix well then add to skillet, reduce heat, and simmer 5 to 8 minutes. Serve warm.
For an extra-fancy side dish, use 1 (16-ounce) package frozen pearl onions, thawed and drained.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This colonial-style brown bread is actually cooked inside of a can and it's a New England favorite! Our Boston Brown Bread is moist and flavorful on its own, but it's even better when you slather on some butter or cream cheese right before serving!