Dill Marinated Brussels Sprouts
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 2 Hr 15 Min
- CHILL TIME
- 2 Hr
Need a quick throw-together vegetable? Here it is...it's 1-2-3 easy and so different!
What You'll Need
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 a medium-sized red onion, thinly sliced (about 1/2 cup)
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen Brussels sprouts, thawed and drained
What to Do
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine all the ingredients except the Brussels sprouts.
- Add the Brussels sprouts and mix lightly.
- Cover and chill for 2 hours or until ready to serve.
Make this in a glass or plastic bowl. The dressing would react with the metal in a metal bowl, giving it a metallic taste.