We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Give your hamburgers, hot dogs, chicken, fish or eggs that little something extra with delicious onions. The great thing about these onions is that you can truly add 'em to 'everything'!
What You'll Need
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1 tablespoon corn starch
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
What to Do
- Melt butter or margarine in a large skillet. When it begins to turn brown, add sugar and mix well. Add onions and simmer (cook on low flame) for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add beef broth.
- In a small bowl combine corn starch, Worcestershire sauce and salt. Stir into onion mixture and cook until slightly thickened.
- Serve with steak, hamburgers, hot dogs, chicken, fish or add to omlets -- whatever!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.