Amish Broccoli Bake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Nothing store-bought compares to the homemade goodness of the rich and creamy taste and texture of this delicious Amish vegetable casserole. Our Amish Broccoli Bake might just make veggie lovers out of your finicky gang.
What You'll Need
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 (10-ounce) packages frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 1 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 (6-ounce) box herbed stuffing mix
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted and divided
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 3-quart casserole dish with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine soup, mayonnaise, onion, salt, and pepper; mix well.
- Place half the broccoli in the casserole dish. Sprinkle with half the cheese and half the stuffing mix. Pour half the butter and half the soup mixture over stuffing. Repeat layers one more time.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes, or until hot in center.
We've got even more fantastic broccoli recipes where this came from! Check out our collection of Incredibly Easy Broccoli Recipes: 26 Broccoli Casserole Recipes, Side Dishes, and More!
- If you liked this Amish recipe, be sure to try our Amish Beef Barley Soup!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 361
- Calories from Fat 210
- Total Fat 23g 36 %
- Saturated Fat 8.8g 44 %
- Trans Fat 0.2g 0 %
- Protein 9.1g 18 %
- Cholesterol 38mg 13 %
- Sodium 1,243mg 52 %
- Total Carbohydrates 31g 10 %
- Dietary Fiber 3.0g 12 %
- Sugars 5.7g 0 %
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This easy recipe is sure to become a family-favorite! Our Beef 'n' Broccoli Noodle Toss is an Asian-inspired dish that starts with budget-friendly ramen noodles. Whip it up for a quick weeknight dinner that's sure to please everyone!