Golden Cauliflower Bake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our Golden Cauliflower Bake is so good you might be surprised to find that even finicky eaters reach for a second helping. This frozen cauliflower recipe dresses up the florets with a few seasonings and baked to make the perfect go-along!
What You'll Need
- Cooking spray
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 cup Italian-flavored bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 (10-ounce) packages frozen cauliflower florets, thawed (see Note)
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray.
- Place oil in a small bowl. In another small bowl, blend bread crumbs, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Dip each cauliflower floret in oil then in bread crumb mixture. Place breaded florets in prepared baking dish and coat florets with cooking spray.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until light golden.
- We used frozen cauliflower as a shortcut in this recipe, but this can also be made with fresh cauliflower. Just cut it into florets and steam or boil until tender then proceed as above.
- This is an irresistible go-along for so many dishes! We love to serve it with our mouth-watering Balsamic Flank Steak!
- And if it's cauliflower you're after, check out our collection of The Best Recipes for Cauliflower.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This recipe comes straight to you from a galaxy far, far away, as we celebrate Star Wars Galaxy's Edge in Disney's Hollywood Studios. If you head that way and explore the vast Star Wars galaxy, you might find yourself in Docking Bay 7 to fuel up. That's where we got the inspiration for our version of this Braised Shaak Roast. This hearty beef recipe teams up with cavatelli pasta and lots of veggies, for a flavor-packed combo that makes this hearty and comforting recipe something worth bringing home.