Golden Cauliflower Bake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our Golden Cauliflower Bake is so good you might be surprised to find that even finicky eaters reach for a second helping. This frozen cauliflower recipe dresses up the florets with a few seasonings and baked to make the perfect go-along!
What You'll Need
- Cooking spray
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 cup Italian-flavored bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 (10-ounce) packages frozen cauliflower florets, thawed (see Note)
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray.
- Place oil in a small bowl. In another small bowl, blend bread crumbs, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Dip each cauliflower floret in oil then in bread crumb mixture. Place breaded florets in prepared baking dish and coat florets with cooking spray.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until light golden.
- We used frozen cauliflower as a shortcut in this recipe, but this can also be made with fresh cauliflower. Just cut it into florets and steam or boil until tender then proceed as above.
- This is an irresistible go-along for so many dishes! We love to serve it with our mouth-watering Balsamic Flank Steak!
- And if it's cauliflower you're after, check out our collection of The Best Recipes for Cauliflower.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
These aren't just your run-of-the-mill doughnuts. Our Old-Fashioned Potato Donuts are unexpectedly addictive! They're made with a delicious combo of mashed potatoes, buttermilk, and other tasty ingredients. They have a dense, cake-like texture to them that makes them extra-yummy. Once you try these easy potato donuts, there's no looking back!