Green Bean Bake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Remember that favorite casserole from the '50s? Well, here it is, and after you taste it again you'll wonder why we ever took a vacation from this standby that was all the rage back then (and getting to be a rage again).
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- Dash of pepper
- 4 cups cut fresh green beans, cooked
- 1 (2.8-ounce) can French fried onions
What to Do
- Oven Method: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Combine milk, soup, soy sauce, and pepper in a 1-1/2 quart casserole dish. Stir in cooked green beans and half the French fried onions.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until hot; stir.
- Top with remaining French fried onions and bake for 5 minutes more.
Microwave Method: Combine milk, soup, soy sauce, and pepper in a 1-1/2-quart microwaveable dish. Stir in cooked green beans and half the French fried onions.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If your Thanksgiving leftovers look sort of blah, it's time for a leftover makeover! No worries, we've found a way to turn those Thanksgiving leftovers into a tasty favorite that's way more fun to eat than a plain old turkey sandwich. Our Thanksgiving Leftover Poppers take just 15 minutes, which makes them a good idea if you're in a hurry to go shopping!