Green Bean Bake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Remember that favorite casserole from the '50s? Well, here it is, and after you taste it again you'll wonder why we ever took a vacation from this standby that was all the rage back then (and getting to be a rage again).
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- Dash of pepper
- 4 cups cut fresh green beans, cooked
- 1 (2.8-ounce) can French fried onions
What to Do
- Oven Method: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Combine milk, soup, soy sauce, and pepper in a 1-1/2 quart casserole dish. Stir in cooked green beans and half the French fried onions.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until hot; stir.
- Top with remaining French fried onions and bake for 5 minutes more.
Microwave Method: Combine milk, soup, soy sauce, and pepper in a 1-1/2-quart microwaveable dish. Stir in cooked green beans and half the French fried onions.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We're taking you back to your cafeteria eatin' days with our recipe for Sloppy Joe Biscuit Bake. This easy casserole has so much old-fashioned taste, you're gonna be using the biscuits to soak up every last meaty and flavorful bite. Yum!