The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
Tasty, Easy Vegetable Recipes: 35 Vegetable Side Dishes, Dinners, and More
Herbed Vegetable Medley
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- 3 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
This easy make-ahead salad is full of fresh veggies and drenched in an herbed marinade. Just combine all the ingredients and let chill. Herbed Vegetable Medley is simple, but oh so good! Bring it to your next potluck or serve it with a yummy pasta dish.
What You'll Need
- 2/3 cup white vinegar
- 2/3 cup olive or vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon dried basil, crushed
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano, crushed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (14-ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and halved
- 2 medium-sized tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 green bell pepper into chunks
- 1 cup fresh mushrooms, halved or quartered
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 1 cup pitted ripe olives, drained
What to Do
- In a large saucepan, combine the vinegar, oil, onion, garlic cloves, sugar, basil, oregano, salt, and pepper; simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes.
- In a large bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. add the warm marinade to the vegetable mixture and stir to coat vegetables.
- Cover; chill for several hours or overnight, stirring occasionally. Drain before serving.
This may be stored in the refrigerator for up to 2 days.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Bacon and Horseradish Deviled Eggs
The taste bud tingling flavor of horseradish adds a zesty flair to our Bacon and Horseradish Deviled Eggs. This party-pleaser has the added flavor of smoky bacon bits sure to delight your hungry guests.