Southwestern Vegetable Medley
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If vegetables looked and tasted this good all the time, no one would have a problem getting their recommended daily servings!
What You'll Need
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 zucchini, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 2 yellow squash, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 1 large red bell pepper, cut into 1/4-inch strips
- 3 ears of fresh corn on the cob, sliced into 1/2-inch circles
- 1 fresh jalapeno pepper, stems and seeds removed, sliced into rings
What to Do
- In a small bowl, combine oil, garlic powder, cayenne pepper, and salt; mix well. Place in a large skillet over medium-high heat; add zucchini, yellow squash, and bell pepper.
- Cook 6 to 8 minutes, or until vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally. Add corn and jalapeños; mix well. Cook 5 to 6 minutes, or until thoroughly heated. Serve immediately.
- As usual, it's your call...use these or other vegetables according to your likes and dislikes.
- Looking for more fantastic recipes for spring? Be sure to check out our free recipe collection, Spring Veggie Fever: 25 Mouthwatering Spring Vegetable Recipes.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Take the stress out of dinnertime by preparing our easy Weeknight Pesto Chicken! This simple chicken dinner recipe is made with some pretty basic ingredients, but packs in a whole lot of flavor. The best part is that it looks like something that took hours to make (We won't tell if you don't!).