Minty Indian Zucchini
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Not too long ago when I was at an international bazaar, I was lucky enough to try an Indian dish called Tabbakh Ruhu. It translates to "Spirit of the Cook", and after you taste it you'll know why - because everyone who eats it will compliment the cook, putting the cook in great spirits!
What You'll Need
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 medium-sized zucchini, cut into ½-inch slices (about 7 cups)
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh mint or 1 teaspoon dried mint
- 1 teaspoon crushed garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon mustard seeds
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
What to Do
- In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium-high heat and add all of the ingredients.
- Stir until mixed and sauté for 15 minutes or to desired tenderness.
There's so much zucchini available to us, especially in the summer, that we're always looking for a new way to make it. Your gang will like it? and so will your wallet!