We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Grab your favorite in-season veggies, like zucchini and summer squash, plus some other flavorful additions and let everything cook together. Noah's Squash is an easy, fresh side dish, and you just need to "think 2."
What You'll Need
- 2 medium-sized zucchini, sliced
- 2 medium-sized summer squash, sliced
- 2 medium-sized onions, peeled and sliced
- 2 tomatoes, quartered
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup green or black olives
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- In a large skillet or wok, combine all ingredients.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, for about 20 minutes or until zucchini and summer squash are tender.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 82
- Calories from Fat 49
- Total Fat 5.5g 8 %
- Saturated Fat 0.6g 3 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 1.8g 4 %
- Cholesterol 0.0mg 0 %
- Sodium 227mg 9 %
- Total Carbohydrates 7.2g 2 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.9g 8 %
- Sugars 4.3g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Here's a recipe that's anything but taxing! Uncle Sam's Pulled Pork is a budget-friendly, weeknight winner. In this recipe, we slow cook boneless pork butt to perfection with some chopped onions and a can of cola. A little BBQ sauce and it's ready to go! Just pile it onto a roll along with some of our homemade coleslaw and you're set for lots of "yum!"