Quinoa Stuffed Bell Peppers
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We stuffed peppers with a flavorful Mexican-inspired mixture to come up with our recipe for Quinoa Stuffed Bell Peppers. This recipe features some of your favorite south-of-the-border flavors like corn, beans, tomatoes, cheese, and more! This is one vegetarian-friendly dish that even non-vegetarians will love!
What You'll Need
- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- 1 (4-ounce) can green chilies
- 1 cup corn
- 1 cup canned black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup petite diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 1/4 cups shredded Mexican blend cheese, divided
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 bell peppers (any color), tops removed, and seeded
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except 1/4 cup cheese and the peppers; mix well.
- Stuff each pepper evenly with mixture and place in baking dish; cover with foil.
- Cook 40 minutes. Uncover, sprinkle with remaining cheese, and cook another 5 minutes, or until peppers are tender.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 388
- Calories from Fat 99
- Total Fat 11g 17 %
- Saturated Fat 4.8g 24 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 18g 35 %
- Cholesterol 21mg 7 %
- Sodium 601mg 25 %
- Total Carbohydrates 58g 19 %
- Dietary Fiber 9.5g 38 %
- Sugars 5.9g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This ain't your momma's deviled egg recipe! We decided to give this recipe a Buffalo-style twist! That's right, we took all the classic flavors and added in some hot wing sauce! Top it off with some bleu cheese crumbles, and you better believe our Buffalo-Style Deviled Eggs will have everyone saying, "OOH IT'S SO GOOD!!"