Quinoa Stuffed Bell Peppers
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We stuffed peppers with a flavorful Mexican-inspired mixture to come up with our recipe for Quinoa Stuffed Bell Peppers. This recipe features some of your favorite south-of-the-border flavors like corn, beans, tomatoes, cheese, and more! This is one vegetarian-friendly dish that even non-vegetarians will love!
What You'll Need
- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- 1 (4-ounce) can green chilies
- 1 cup corn
- 1 cup canned black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup petite diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 1/4 cups shredded Mexican blend cheese, divided
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 bell peppers (any color), tops removed, and seeded
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except 1/4 cup cheese and the peppers; mix well.
- Stuff each pepper evenly with mixture and place in baking dish; cover with foil.
- Cook 40 minutes. Uncover, sprinkle with remaining cheese, and cook another 5 minutes, or until peppers are tender.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 388
- Calories from Fat 99
- Total Fat 11g 17 %
- Saturated Fat 4.8g 24 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 18g 35 %
- Cholesterol 21mg 7 %
- Sodium 601mg 25 %
- Total Carbohydrates 58g 19 %
- Dietary Fiber 9.5g 38 %
- Sugars 5.9g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This mouthwatering dish features an all-star summer line-up of zucchini, tomatoes, basil, garlic, and more. To say that our All-Star Zucchini is flavorful is an understatement! It's just as amazing on its own as it is served over a bed of pasta. Yum!