Red Sea Garbanzo Beans
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Most of us just think of garbanzo beans as a special salad add-in, but when we serve them up with a Middle Eastern flair...watch out!
What You'll Need
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 2 cans (15 to 19 ounces each) garbanzo beans (chick peas), drained
- 1 can (14½ ounces) stewed chopped tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
What to Do
- In a large skillet, over medium-high heat, heat the olive oil then sauté the garlic until golden, about 2 minutes.
- Reduce the heat to low and add the remaining ingredients; cook for 15 to 20 minutes. Serve hot.
If you prefer, you can serve this as a cold side dish.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Say hello to Your Family's Favorite Meatloaf recipe! Unlike other meatloaves that are sort of dry and tasteless, this one is super juicy and packed with flavor inside and out. And the combo of the bacon and the glaze makes this truly irresistible.