Red Sea Garbanzo Beans
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Most of us just think of garbanzo beans as a special salad add-in, but when we serve them up with a Middle Eastern flair...watch out!
What You'll Need
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 2 cans (15 to 19 ounces each) garbanzo beans (chick peas), drained
- 1 can (14½ ounces) stewed chopped tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
What to Do
- In a large skillet, over medium-high heat, heat the olive oil then sauté the garlic until golden, about 2 minutes.
- Reduce the heat to low and add the remaining ingredients; cook for 15 to 20 minutes. Serve hot.
If you prefer, you can serve this as a cold side dish.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This recipe comes straight to you from a galaxy far, far away, as we celebrate Star Wars Galaxy's Edge in Disney's Hollywood Studios. If you head that way and explore the vast Star Wars galaxy, you might find yourself in Docking Bay 7 to fuel up. That's where we got the inspiration for our version of this Braised Shaak Roast. This hearty beef recipe teams up with cavatelli pasta and lots of veggies, for a flavor-packed combo that makes this hearty and comforting recipe something worth bringing home.