Red Sea Garbanzo Beans
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Most of us just think of garbanzo beans as a special salad add-in, but when we serve them up with a Middle Eastern flair...watch out!
What You'll Need
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 2 cans (15 to 19 ounces each) garbanzo beans (chick peas), drained
- 1 can (14½ ounces) stewed chopped tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
What to Do
- In a large skillet, over medium-high heat, heat the olive oil then sauté the garlic until golden, about 2 minutes.
- Reduce the heat to low and add the remaining ingredients; cook for 15 to 20 minutes. Serve hot.
If you prefer, you can serve this as a cold side dish.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The glaze in this flavor-packed pork dish is made with an ingredient you may have never tried before. This ingredient adds a slightly salty, Asian flair to dishes and is great for cooking with, as well as dipping into. You'll have to try our recipe for Skillet Glazed Pork to see for yourself!