We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Roasting is one of my favorite ways to cook veggies 'cause the high temperature cooks 'em so quickly and caramelizes 'em for great flavor. You've got a gourmet side dish in less than 10 minutes!
What You'll Need
- 1 pound fresh asparagus
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon rind
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Snap off rough ends of asparagus. Arrange asparagus in a single layer in a rimmed baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with cheese, lemon rind, salt, and pepper. Drizzle with oil. Bake, uncovered, for 9 minutes or until tender.
If you loved this simple asparagus recipe, be sure to check out our collection of Amazing Recipes for Asparagus: 13 Baked Asparagus Recipes, Roasted Asparagus Recipes, and More.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 138
- Calories from Fat 94
- Total Fat 10g 16 %
- Saturated Fat 3.1g 16 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 7.4g 15 %
- Cholesterol 11mg 4 %
- Sodium 484mg 20 %
- Total Carbohydrates 5.3g 2 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.6g 10 %
- Sugars 2.3g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You won't need a passport for our Tuscan Chicken One Pot. The heavenly aroma and succulent taste will make you feel like you're sitting at sidewalk bistro in Tuscany. It's the marinara sauce and white wine that really takes this easy chicken dinner recipe to the next level. And one pot recipes are known for their easy clean up, so it really will seem like a vacation in your very own home!