Snappy Stir Fry
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Now you can stay home and satisfy your yen for the great tastes of fancy Chinese restaurants and save some yen while you're at it!
What You'll Need
- 1/4 cup peanut oil
- 2 1/2 cups small fresh broccoli florets (1 medium-sized head)
- 1 large red bell pepper, cut into 1/4 inch strips
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic (2 cloves)
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
What to Do
In a medium-sized skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add broccoli and red pepper and stir fry about 3 minutes. Add garlic, soy sauce, and salt and continue stir frying 3 to 5 more minutes, until broccoli is tender but still crisp.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve immediately.
To make a successful stir fry, be sure to continually stir the ingredients throughout the frying.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.