Southern Green Bean Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
In the South, a little extra cheese and butter go a long way to making something taste extra-creamy and yummy, which is why you'll find both of these ingredients in our shortcut version of a Southern Green Bean Casserole. We've even added buttery crackers to it, for that crunch everyone loves!
What You'll Need
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 (9-ounce) packages frozen French-cut green beans, thawed and drained
- 1 cup crushed butter-flavored crackers
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. In a bowl, combine soup, cream cheese, and salt; mix well.
- Stir in beans and spoon into a 9- x 13-inch baking dish that has been coated with cooking spray.
- In a bowl, combine crushed crackers and butter; mix well.
- Sprinkle cracker mixture evenly over beans and bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until heated through and topping is golden.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Calories 254
- Calories from Fat 165
- Total Fat 18g 28 %
- Saturated Fat 9.2g 46 %
- Trans Fat 0.3g 0 %
- Protein 4.9g 10 %
- Cholesterol 41mg 14 %
- Sodium 585mg 24 %
- Total Carbohydrates 18g 6 %
- Dietary Fiber 3.2g 13 %
- Sugars 4.6g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Back-to-School Cookies make the perfect lunchbox treat or after-school snack. These easy-to-make cookies start out from a box of cake mix and get their extra-crunchiness from graham crackers and their chocolaty-sweetness from lots of chocolate chips. Kids of all ages will love them!