We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Talk about a comforting side dish! Serve our creamy, rich Squash Bake, made with garden-fresh yellow squash, with any of your favorite main dishes to round out your meal with a healthy dose of good-for-you veggies.
What You'll Need
- 4 pounds yellow squash, diced
- 1 medium-sized onion, diced
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups cornflakes, coarsely crushed
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large saucepan, cook squash and onion in water over medium heat 15 minutes, or until tender; drain well.
- In a medium bowl, combine drained squash mixture, the soup, cheese, salt, and pepper; mix well then pour into prepared baking dish.
- Sprinkle with crushed cornflakes and drizzle with melted butter. Bake 18 to 20 minutes, or until heated through and topping is golden.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The glaze in this flavor-packed pork dish is made with an ingredient you may have never tried before. This ingredient adds a slightly salty, Asian flair to dishes and is great for cooking with, as well as dipping into. You'll have to try our recipe for Skillet Glazed Pork to see for yourself!