Steamed Artichokes with Butter
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Steamed Artichokes with Butter may be on lots of restaurant menus, but with how easy this is to make at home, why pay that high tab to eat out? Our two-step easy artichoke recipe will do you proud.
What You'll Need
- 2 large whole artichokes, stems trimmed
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
What to Do
- Fill a large pot with 1 inch of water. Place artichokes in pot, cover, and bring to a boil over high heat.
- Steam artichokes 20 minutes, or until tender.
- Remove artichokes to a plate and serve immediately with warm butter.
These make a great appetizer but there are so many other tasty and simple ways to use them, too, like our Chili and 'Chokes dish.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We've come up with a modern day way to serve up a classic dessert, and we're sure you're going to love it! Our Boston Cream Pie Poke Cake features everything you love about Boston Cream Pie, including yummy yellow cake, creamy filling, and a layer of homemade chocolate glaze. This easy poke cake will quickly become one of your favorites!