Steamin' Vegetable Medley
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Showcase the bright colors and flavors of tasty veggies with our recipe for Steamin' Vegetable Medley. They're simply seasoned and cooked, so you can enjoy their unique flavors without having to do too much work.
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup water
- 3 carrots, peeled and cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 2 zucchini, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 2 yellow squash, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon dried dillweed
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
What to Do
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, bring water to a boil. Add carrots, cover, and cook 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add zucchini and yellow squash and cook, uncovered, 5 minutes, or until water has evaporated.
- Reduce heat to low and add remaining ingredients; stir until well combined.
- Cook 5 to 8 minutes, or until vegetables are tender. Serve immediately.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This spring salad recipe is gonna make 'em drop their jaws; it's just that cute! By stuffing jumbo-sized pasta shells with a delicious homemade antipasto we've made Antipasto Stuffed Shells worthy of being served at every picnic, potluck, and family get-together.