Steamin' Vegetable Medley
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Showcase the bright colors and flavors of tasty veggies with our recipe for Steamin' Vegetable Medley. They're simply seasoned and cooked, so you can enjoy their unique flavors without having to do too much work.
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup water
- 3 carrots, peeled and cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 2 zucchini, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 2 yellow squash, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon dried dillweed
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
What to Do
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, bring water to a boil. Add carrots, cover, and cook 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add zucchini and yellow squash and cook, uncovered, 5 minutes, or until water has evaporated.
- Reduce heat to low and add remaining ingredients; stir until well combined.
- Cook 5 to 8 minutes, or until vegetables are tender. Serve immediately.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You won't need a passport for our Tuscan Chicken One Pot. The heavenly aroma and succulent taste will make you feel like you're sitting at sidewalk bistro in Tuscany. It's the marinara sauce and white wine that really takes this easy chicken dinner recipe to the next level. And one pot recipes are known for their easy clean up, so it really will seem like a vacation in your very own home!