Steamin' Vegetable Medley
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Showcase the bright colors and flavors of tasty veggies with our recipe for Steamin' Vegetable Medley. They're simply seasoned and cooked, so you can enjoy their unique flavors without having to do too much work.
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup water
- 3 carrots, peeled and cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 2 zucchini, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 2 yellow squash, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon dried dillweed
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
What to Do
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, bring water to a boil. Add carrots, cover, and cook 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add zucchini and yellow squash and cook, uncovered, 5 minutes, or until water has evaporated.
- Reduce heat to low and add remaining ingredients; stir until well combined.
- Cook 5 to 8 minutes, or until vegetables are tender. Serve immediately.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
It just doesn't get more refreshing than watermelon pops in the summer! Plus, watermelon is a great fruit to help keep you hydrated when the sun is blazing overhead. We like to add a little bit of something extra to our Fruity Watermelon Pops by mixing in chopped berries or fresh mint! Yum!