We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This summer veggie medley with yellow squash, zucchini, and tomatoes in a light herb sauce, is a tasty way to compliment any entrèe.
What You'll Need
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 medium tomatoes, cut into small chunks
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 medium yellow squash, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 2 medium zucchini, cut into 1-inch chunks
What to Do
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the tomatoes, garlic, basil, thyme, salt, and pepper; cover and cook for 5 to 6 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the yellow squash and zucchini; cover and cook for 10 minutes.
- Uncover and cook for 3 to 5 minutes, or until vegetables are tender and the sauce thickens slightly.
This dish comes alive even more when topped with a sprinkle of grated Parmesan cheese just before serving.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.