We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Did you know that salsa is America's favorite condiment? Well, it is - and here it is combined with America's favorite vegetable to make a side dish star.
What You'll Need:
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen corn
- 1 cup salsa
- 1/2 cup chopped scallions (about 4 scallions)
- 1 (2.25 ounce) can sliced olives (½ cup)
What To Do:
In a medium-sized skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add corn and cook, stirring, about 5 minutes. Add remaining ingredients, reduce heat, and simmer another 5 minutes. Serve immediately.
You can vary the hotness of this dish by using a mild, medium, or hot salsa.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Celebrate Mardi Gras with a New Orleans classic! Beignets are basically fritters, in that they're made from dough that's dropped into hot oil and deep-fried until golden and delicious. Before they're ready to be enjoyed our Mardi Gras Beignets are sprinkled with confectioners' sugar, just like they do in N'awlins!
- Amish Pickled Beets
- Aunt Nellie's Cabbage Fritters
- Fried Cabbage
- Easy Eggplant Recipes: 18 Simple Recipes with Eggplant
- Pizza Zucchini Boats
- Incredibly Easy Broccoli Recipes: 28 Broccoli Casserole Recipes, Side Dishes, and More
- Cauliflower Griddle Cakes
- Baked Eggplant
- Roasted Root Vegetables
- Buttery Cabbage