Tomato Garlic Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Tasty pot pies can be great for vegetarians, too. Try Tomato Garlic Pie for a hearty meal with a mellow garlicky taste.
What You'll Need
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 2 chicken bouillon cubes
- 1 (16-ounce) container sour cream
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 frozen 9-inch deep-dish pie shell, thawed
- 1/4 cup Italian-flavored bread crumbs
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a small saucepan, combine tomatoes and bouillon cubes over medium-high heat, stirring frequently until bouillon is dissolved; remove from heat and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine sour cream, eggs, and 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese; pour into pie shell.
- In a small bowl, combine bread crumbs, remaining 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, and the garlic; mix well and sprinkle over sour cream mixture.
- Spoon tomato mixture over filling, and bake 55 to 60 minutes, or until filling is set.
- Remove from oven; let sit for 5 minutes then cut and serve.