Zesty Black- Eyed Peas
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
With minimal effort, you can have this old-fashioned side ready in 25 minutes-max!
What You'll Need
- 2 (15.8-ounce) cans black-eyed peas, drained
- 6 bacon slices, cooked and crumbled
- 1 (14-ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 bay leaf
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon hot sauce
What to Do
- Stir together all ingredients in a 2 quart baking dish, mixing well. Cover with heavy-duty plastic wrap, turning back a corner to vent
- Microwave at MEDIUM (50-percent power) 10 minutes; stir well. Let stand, covered, 5 minutes. Remove and discard bay leaf.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
No game day bash is complete without a platter stacked high with chicken wings, and our recipe for Lemon Pepper Chicken Wings is a flavor-packed winner. Coated with a to-die-for lemon pepper sauce, these homemade chicken wings are like nothing you've ever had before.