Zesty Veggie Toss
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
They'll ask for seconds when you serve our Zesty Veggie Toss, that comes packed with a flavorful kick. Our Italian-style chilled veggie salad will turn finicky veggie eaters into veggie fans.
What You'll Need
- 1 bottle (8 ounces) Italian dressing
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper sauce
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 can (14 ounces) artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
- 1/2 pound fresh mushrooms, halved (see Note)
- 1 medium red onion, thinly sliced and separated into rings
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine the dressing, cayenne pepper sauce, and sugar; mix well.
- Add the remaining ingredients; toss to mix well.
- Cover and chill for at least 2 hours before serving.
Options, options, options! You can substitute two drained 4-ounce cans of button mushrooms for the fresh mushrooms, if you'd like.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
French toast typically means sticky hands and mouths (and lots of napkins!), but with our recipe for Maple French Toast Sticks you don't have to worry about that 'cause the flavorings and the rich maple syrup are already cooked in!