Festive Butternut Squash Medley
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Let's get into the holiday spirit at dinnertime! To help, try our Festive Butternut Squash Medley. It's a taste of seasonal goodness in every bite! Tart little cranberries come together with butternut squash and a maple cinnamon glaze to make a simple side dish that will put everyone around the dinner table into that perfect holiday mood.
What You'll Need
- 2 pounds diced butternut squash
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups fresh cranberries
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine squash, oil, cinnamon, salt, and pepper; toss until evenly coated. Place on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Roast 20 minutes; gently mix. Add cranberries and return to the oven. Bake 10 to 15 more minutes or until cranberries have started to soften and burst open. Drizzle with syrup, toss, and serve.
Check This Out!
- Try our Butternut Squash & Apple Soup, or our Butternut Squash Fritters for more tasty dinner ideas.
- Plus, if that's not enough, check out our collection of Our Best Butternut Squash Recipes!
- For more fun with cranberries, check out our Coffee Shop Cranberry Bars, and our other Fresh Cranberry Recipes!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Lookin' for just the right easy dinner recipe to keep your hubby happy? Then our recipe for Newlyweds' Pot Roast might just do the trick. Pop in a movie and get cozy while the pot roast simmers and get ready for those delicious aromas to start wafting from room to room. There's nothing like a homemade pot roast to show your loved one how much you care.