Avocado Cilantro Dip
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This Acocado Cilantro Dip is perfect to serve at your next get together! With an eye-grabbing color and a flavor that's out of this world, this Tex-Mex chip dip will have people going back for more, and begging for your recipe. Give it to them, or keep the perfect party recipe to yourself, it's up to you!
What You'll Need
- 1 cup cilantro, stems removed
- 2 avocados, peeled and pitted
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- In a blender or food processor, combine all ingredients; blend until smooth.
- Store in refrigerator until ready to serve.
Serve with tortilla chips.