Bacon 'n' Cheese Bites
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Want something to make ahead and keep in the freezer for last-minute drop-in guests? Here you go! These Bacon 'n' Cheese Bites are a guy food favorite, especially when the big game is on. Watch out though - you may need to make a second batch because the first one is sure to disappear!
What You'll Need
- 1 cup biscuit baking mix
- 1/2 cup processed cheese spread
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) finely shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons real bacon bits
- 1/3 cup club soda
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Coat two rimmed baking sheets with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, beat all ingredients except club soda until well mixed.
- Add club soda and beat until well combined. Let stand 5 minutes.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls 2 inches apart onto baking sheets. Bake 7 to 10 minutes, or until golden.
- Serve immediately or store in airtight container in freezer up to 2 months.
- Replace the club soda with beer. It'll give these even richer flavor.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The family is going to rave over these budget-friendly skillet pork chops! Made with a box of shortcut stuffing mix, and lots ooey gooey cheese, our "Unstuffed" Stuffed Pork Chops are layered to perfection. It's a dish that looks and tastes like it's fit for royalty, so there's no need to tell everyone just how budget-friendly it actually is!