We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Wanna add some excitement to your next brunch? Then get ready to shake those maracas and click the castanets, 'cause before you know it all the banditos will be lining up at your table.
What You'll Need
- 1 pound bulk pork sausage
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh jalapeño pepper
- 1 can (17.3 ounces) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1 can (10.8 ounces) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Mexican cheese blend
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 375 degree F.
- In a medium-sized skillet, brown the sausage for 7 to 8 minutes over medium-high heat. Stir in the jalapeño and remove from the heat.
- Separate the biscuit dough into a total of 13 biscuits. Cut each biscuit into 6 pieces and place in a large bowl; add the sausage mixture and the cheese and toss until well blended.
- Spoon into a 9" x 13" baking dish that has been coated with nonstick vegetable spray and bake for 30 to 35 minutes, or until the biscuits are golden and cooked through.
Make sure to buy bulk sausage, or remove the casing from your favorite type of link sausage. Even turkey sausage will work.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Looking for a no-bake homemade dessert that's perfect to cool you off during the warmer weather months? Then have to try our Blueberry-Lemon Ice Cream Sandwiches! Not only will this fresh-tasting dessert keep your kitchen cool, but it's got some supermarket-shortcuts to make it less hassle too!