Bite-Sized Cheese Rollups
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you're looking for something to fill up a hungry bunch of teenagers, you can bet they'll go wild for these handy, Bite-Sized Cheese Rollups. Serve 'em up as appetizers before the big game or serve 'em up with a big ol' plate of pasta for all of that signature "OOH IT'S SO GOOD!!"
What You'll Need
- 1 (8-ounce) can refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 (4-ounce) package semi-soft cheese, like Gouda or Havarti (flavored with herbs), cut into 1/2-inch cubes
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Roll out crescent dough and smooth out seams and perforations. Using a knife or pizza cutter, cut the dough lengthwise and then make 4 to 6 vertical cuts to get 8 to 12 pieces of dough.
- Place a piece of cheese at one end of the cut dough; roll the dough slowly until the cheese is covered. Pinch the dough firmly and keep the rollups round or oval. Place on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes, or until golden brown.
Let the rollups rest for a few minutes after baking. Cheese inside is very hot!
- If you liked this recipe, be sure to check out all of our cheesy favorites in The Cheese Lover's eCookbook: 34 Easy Recipes with Cheese.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 152
- Calories from Fat 90
- Total Fat 10.0g 15 %
- Saturated Fat 5.0g 25 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 4.6g 9 %
- Cholesterol 16mg 5 %
- Sodium 339mg 14 %
- Total Carbohydrates 11g 4 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.0g 0 %
- Sugars 3.4g 0 %