Bite-Sized Cheese Rollups
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you're looking for something to fill up a hungry bunch of teenagers, you can bet they'll go wild for these handy, Bite-Sized Cheese Rollups. Serve 'em up as appetizers before the big game or serve 'em up with a big ol' plate of pasta for all of that signature "OOH IT'S SO GOOD!!"
What You'll Need
- 1 (8-ounce) can refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 (4-ounce) package semi-soft cheese, like Gouda or Havarti (flavored with herbs), cut into 1/2-inch cubes
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Roll out crescent dough and smooth out seams and perforations. Using a knife or pizza cutter, cut the dough lengthwise and then make 4 to 6 vertical cuts to get 8 to 12 pieces of dough.
- Place a piece of cheese at one end of the cut dough; roll the dough slowly until the cheese is covered. Pinch the dough firmly and keep the rollups round or oval. Place on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes, or until golden brown.
Let the rollups rest for a few minutes after baking. Cheese inside is very hot!
- If you liked this recipe, be sure to check out all of our cheesy favorites in The Cheese Lover's eCookbook: 34 Easy Recipes with Cheese.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 152
- Calories from Fat 90
- Total Fat 10.0g 15 %
- Saturated Fat 5.0g 25 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 4.6g 9 %
- Cholesterol 16mg 5 %
- Sodium 339mg 14 %
- Total Carbohydrates 11g 4 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.0g 0 %
- Sugars 3.4g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We love it when a recipe is so light and creamy it literally just melts in your mouth. This delicious peanut butter fudge recipe does just that! Seriously, they say everything in moderation, but this sweet treat isn't going to make it easy.