Blueberry and Brie Crostini
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Try the unexpected tasty duo of freshly made blueberry compote teamed with creamy brie on a crunchy crostini. Our easy recipe for Blueberry and Brie Crostini sounds fancy, but it's a cinch.
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh mint, minced
- 2 cups fresh Chilean blueberries
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup apple juice
- 1 (8-ounce) brie, sliced
- 16 slices of a baguette, toasted
- Chopped candied almonds for garnish, optional
What To Do:
- In a medium sauté pan, sauté onion in olive oil until tender, about 5 minutes. Add mint, blueberries, sugar, vinegar, and juice. Cook until juice reduces and sugar dissolves, 10 to 15 minutes. Let mixture cool to warm or room temperature.
- To assemble: arrange baguette slices on platter. Top with a slice of brie. Spoon on blueberry compote. Serve at room temperature.
For more Chilean fresh fruit recipes please visit: www.chileanfruitonline.com
Like this blueberry recipe? Find others you'll love, and learn about Chilean blueberries.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Don't be surprised if your next-door neighbors come knocking on the door after getting a whiff of your Slow Cooker Country Pot Roast. The smell of this tender beef roast cooking up in your slow cooker all day is enough to get everyone rushing to your dinner table!