Bread Bowl Spinach Dip
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Spinach dip is always one of the first appetizers to go at any party. Guests just can't get enough of it! That's why we came up with this recipe for Bread Bowl Spinach Dip that's fit for a crowd.
What You'll Need
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained
- 1 (16-ounce) container sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (1.4-ounce) package vegetable soup mix
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (14-ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and coarsely chopped
- 1 (1-pound) round loaf of bread
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients except bread; mix well. Refrigerate 2 hours or until ready to serve.
- When ready to serve, using a serrated knife, cut a hole in top of bread about 3 inches in diameter. Hollow out bread, leaving 1 inch of bread around sides. Stir dip then spoon into bread bowl. Cut bread top and hollowed-out pieces into 1-inch chunks for dipping.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Calories 211
- Calories from Fat 101
- Total Fat 11g 17 %
- Saturated Fat 4.2g 21 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 5.7g 11 %
- Cholesterol 23mg 8 %
- Sodium 347mg 14 %
- Total Carbohydrates 23g 8 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.5g 6 %
- Sugars 3.0g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Everyone wants to feel a little special during the holiday. An easy--and tasty--way to do that is to shake up Christmas dinner with our Lemon-Rosemary Roasted Cornish Hens! Once you roast up these tender hens, you can serve everyone their own perfectly-sized main dish! It'll be the juiciest and most flavorful Christmas dinner the family has ever had.