Bread Bowl Spinach Dip
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Spinach dip is always one of the first appetizers to go at any party. Guests just can't get enough of it! That's why we came up with this recipe for Bread Bowl Spinach Dip that's fit for a crowd.
What You'll Need
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained
- 1 (16-ounce) container sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (1.4-ounce) package vegetable soup mix
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (14-ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and coarsely chopped
- 1 (1-pound) round loaf of bread
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients except bread; mix well. Refrigerate 2 hours or until ready to serve.
- When ready to serve, using a serrated knife, cut a hole in top of bread about 3 inches in diameter. Hollow out bread, leaving 1 inch of bread around sides. Stir dip then spoon into bread bowl. Cut bread top and hollowed-out pieces into 1-inch chunks for dipping.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Calories 203
- Calories from Fat 101
- Total Fat 11g 17 %
- Saturated Fat 4.0g 20 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 5.6g 11 %
- Cholesterol 24mg 8 %
- Sodium 345mg 14 %
- Total Carbohydrates 21g 7 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.5g 6 %
- Sugars 2.1g 0 %