We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This easy garden pasta dish goes from your skillet to your table in just minutes! One taste of the fresh, colorful veggies and delicate tortellini pasta tossed in the flavorful sauce will brighten mealtime in any season!
What You'll Need
- 1 (16-ounce) package cheese-filled tortellini
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 pound fresh white mushrooms, thinly sliced (about 5-1/2 cups)
- 8 ounces small zucchini (about 2) thinly sliced (about 2 cups)
- 1 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 cup chicken broth or bouillon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
What to Do
- Cook the tortellini according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, heat the oil over medium-high heat. Add the mushrooms, zucchini and bell pepper; cook for about 5 minutes, until the vegetables are firm-tender, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in the garlic and oregano, and cook for one more minute. Add the chicken broth and cook for 2 to 3 more minutes, until the vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally.
- Add the cooked tortellini, the salt and black pepper; toss until well combined. Serve immediately.
Just before serving, sprinkle on a little chopped fresh parsley and grated Parmesan cheese.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.