We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you prefer your guacamole a little on the chunkier side, then you're going to love this Chunky Guacamole recipe. This simple guacamole recipe is full of flavorful add-ins, like green chiles, tomatoes, and cilantro!
What You'll Need
- 2 small avocados, peeled and cubed (about 1-1/2 cups)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 large clove garlic, halved
- 1 onion, chopped (3/4 cup)
- 1 (4.5-ounce) can chopped green chiles, drained
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1 medium tomato, seeded and chopped (about 1 cup)
- 2 green onions, chopped
- Tortilla chips
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
What to Do
- Position knife blade in food processor bowl; add avocado, lemon juice, and garlic. Process 15 seconds, stopping once to scrape down sides.
- Add onion and next 4 ingredients; pulse 3 times or until mixture is chunky.
- Transfer mixture to a medium bowl; stir in tomato, green onions, and cilantro. Serve with tortilla chips.
- If you prefer to make this guacamole recipe a little creamier, just pulse a few more times in step 2!
- For a step-by-step with photos and some avocado tips, click here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Now here's a holiday stuffing recipe that'll surely "shape up" your spread and get you lots of "oohs" and "aahs." Our Bundt Pan Stuffing is fancy looking and downright delicious. It's a homemade stuffing that'll be talked about all year long!